Saturday, August 6, 2011

My 1st Blog Haul

Yesterday hubby and I took the kiddos to SixFlag for the Miguel concert (this guy is amazing) but anywho. So in route I went to the Mac Pro to replenish a couple of things for my kit and for myself. At first i was so excited what girl isn't when shes out shopping! But soon after spending almost a 1hr there as the mua got to the bottom of my list its seems like everything was sold out (side eye) really Mac Pro the Pro Performance Sponge, Lady Danger ls, fuchisa and orange lipmix, pink opal pigment, Mac Clear Trio ughhhh and then Devil blush.... I have gone to this store for the 3rd time and every time this freakin blush and sponge is always sold out im ordering online tomorrow i give up. But for the most part i was able to get some much need stuff as you can see but I was happier at check out when one of the mua found a Pro Performance Sponge in the back :-P. My favs are the chromagraphic pencils, clear gloss (you can do so much with this), the lipmix and the Pro Performance Sponge reviews coming soon I promise meantime Stay Pretty!!!

~xOxOxOx~

No comments:

Post a Comment